Prices below for staying at Three Shires Inn. We also frequently have great Special Offers available. Best rates are offered on our online booking system.
Low Season - February, March, November and December
Friday and Saturday: from £124 - £136 - £166
Sunday to Thursday: £103 - £113 - £138
High Season - April to October
Friday and Saturday: from £137 - £150 - £184
Sunday to Thursday: £116 - £128 - £168
High season three night weekend break in standard and superior rooms - all three nights charged at mid week rate excluding Bank Holiday Weekends.Not applicable for the deluxe suite.
We have 3 room types standard double or twin, premium double or twin and our Deluxe Suite.
All prices are per room, per night, based on 2 people sharing, and include breakfast and VAT. Please enquire about single occupancy rates and rooms which may be suitable for an extra child’s bed or cot.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the cost of the first night accommodation, is required to secure a provisional reservation.
- If you have to cancel you booking more than 4 weeks before arrival we will refund your deposit less a £25.00 admin fee.
- If cancelled less than 4 weeks before arrival we will refund your deposit if we relet your room, less a £25.00 admin fee.
- If we are unable to relet your room then your deposit is forfeit. It is recommended that you take out holiday insurance.
- All rooms have double, large double or twin beds. Please enquire about single occupancy rates.
- Weekend minimum stay of 2 nights (3 nights over Bank holiday weekends).
- Children sharing with parents - from £25 for bed and breakfast.
- The Three Shires Inn is completely non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on sheltered exterior veranda areas.
- Dogs are only allowed in the public bar.
Cheapest rate guaranteed if you book with us rather than a 3rd party website.
Three Shires Inn, Little Langdale, Ambleside, English Lake District, Cumbria, LA22 9NZ
+44 (0)15394 37215
F: +44 (0)15394 37127
Our Newsletter Sign-Up
Sign-up to receive occasional emails with special offers and updates from the Three Shires Inn.